Jump to navigation
IPSS is committed to:-
- Developing and promoting the practice of security as a profession.
- Professionalizing the security industry by promoting standards, ethics and competence in the discharge of responsibilities.
- Developing a comprehensive range of security education programs aimed at improving the quality of professional security education.
- Responding to the need for competent, well trained and knowledgeable security practitioners who can effectively manage complex security crimes and risk management programs.
- Providing common platform to collaborate and compliment government efforts in crime prevention.
- Improving the public’s perception, knowledge and understanding of security and crime prevention.
- Collaborating with all the other institutions and associations dealing with issues that affect community security, safety and the improving quality of life.
- Complimenting government efforts in its economic recovery strategy.
- Establishing a center for security excellence committed to professionalizing the security practice in the commercial and industrial sector.
- Responding to the needs of competent and well trained security practitioners who can effectively manage complex corporate security risk management programs.
- Providing the members of the business community with access to well trained and qualified manpower through IPSS Executive Selection Division (ESD)