Executive Leadership & Enterprise Security Management
On completion the participants should be able to:
- Provoke participants to think strategically about the operations in their organizations.
- Make a successful transition from being managers to being leaders.
- Develop and apply key leadership skills and competencies.
- Re-orient them and make them more focused on delivering quality service to the customer in the most efficient and cost effective way.
- Apply various concepts, tools and techniques to improve performance in the public service.
Target Group: Security officers, departmental heads, managers
Duration: 2 Weeks