Diploma In Security Management
The main objective of security management course is to provide comprehensive training in order to enhance professionalism and skills in Public and private sector security management. On completion learners should be able to:
- Acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes on security management
- Understand the administration of public safety and security organizations.
- Understand their roles in an integrated public and private sector security system.
- Establish a pool of knowledge that will lead to professionalism in the public and private security sectors.
- Understand the role of legal, criminology and behavioural sciences knowledge in security practice.
- Demonstrate the application of security management principles in crime prevention, safety and loss prevention
Target Group: Security officers, departmental heads, managers
Duration: 1 year