IPSS offers both Individual membership and corporate membership
Student Member - Full time or part time students actively pursuing a security related training and not available to those who would otherwise qualify for membership or Associate status.
Affiliate Member - Open to the supervisors and security officers who hold junior and middle level management positions
Associate Member (AMIPSS) - Awarded to Individuals with a professional interest in security, seeking educational benefits provided by membership in IPSS.
Fellow Member - (FIPSS) - This grade is given to eminent achievers in the practice of security management
To apply For Individual Membership to the Institute you need to meet the following conditions;
- Provide a detailed CV and attach certified copies of your certificates and testimonials.
- Provide a current police certificate of good conduct
- Attach an introduction letter from two of your referees who have knowledge of your training, pay, experience and personal life
- To register as an IPSS member is Kshs 5,000.00 (includes cost of membership and card) to IPSS account number 0640293394531, Equity Ridgeways Branch
- Include a copy of your ID card and enclose two passport size photographs
- Agree to abide with the IPSS Professional Code of Conduct
- For those seeking employment or new career opportunities and wish to be included in our Executive Selection Division Database, will be required to fill separate Contractual Agreement Forms once you application has been approved.